- Buscador de Productos
- 16G Fibre Channel host solutions
- EonStor DS G7i Solutions
- Free Trial - EonStor DS Data Service
Garantía y reparación
Infortrend provides a broad range of maintenance and technical support that helps you best utilize your investment and solve your storage problems.
All Infortrend storage systems are shipped with 3 yearshardware warranty and basic and standard services. Optional advanced services and warranties are available and vary by product family and region. You can refer to the below product families for details or contact your Infortrend sales representatives for more information.
This Warranty Policy shall be globally applicable and enforced in all countries. To the extent this Warranty Policy conflicts with local laws, local law shall only apply to such conflict.
Infortrend Technology, Inc. Warranty and Repair Policy
Effective Date: May 8, 2012
- This Limited Warranty applies ONLY to Infortrend-branded hardware products (“Infortrend Hardware Products”), which include to the hardware components and required firmware provided by Infortrend.
- This Limited Warranty DOES NOT include any software applications or programs, non-Infortrend products, or non-Infortrend branded peripherals.
- All non-Infortrend products or non-Infortrend branded peripherals external to the Infortrend Hardware Products are provided “AS IS” without Infortrend warranty. However, non-Infortrend manufacturers and suppliers, or publishers may provide their own warranties directly.
- Infortrend is NOT responsible for any interoperability or compatibility issues that may arise when (1) products, software, or options not supported by Infortrend are used; (2) configurations not supported by Infortrend are used; (3) parts intended for one system are installed in another system of different make or model.
- This Limited Warranty is NOT transferable and applies ONLY to direct customers who purchase product from Infortrend for resale. For end users or indirect customers, please contact your distributor for warranty services.
- Customer shall be responsible to advise its customers/ end users regarding the interoperability/compatibility, supported or qualified hardware/software by Infortrend before installation and shall contact Infortrend sales representative if any assistance is needed.
Types of Warranty
1.1 Regular Warranty
1.2 Out of Warranty
1.4 Optional Extended Warranty
How to Return Material for Repair
2.1 Return Material for Repair
The customer requests a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number from the Infortrend sales person or sales assistant in charge of its account by email or fax and includes the required information as follows:
- Request Number
- Product Model
- Unit Serial Number
- Subsystem Serial Number
- RMA Number (Please leave blank)
RMA requests for one or more items of the same model or items of the same model with a similar problem should be submitted separately, with the requests numbered in consecutive order.
2.2 Infortrend issues an RMA number to the customer upon approval.
2.3 Once the customer receives the RMA number, a copy of the RMA form is packed together with the product and shipped to the following address:
Infortrend Technology, Ltd.,
Infortrend Europe Ltd..,
Infortrend Japan, Inc.
2.4 The defective products must be shipped to Infortrend within thirty (30) days from the issuance of the RMA. Shipping documents should be immediately sent to the Infortrend's sales person or sales assistant in charge of the customer's account. Failure to ship within thirty (30) days automatically voids the RMA.
2.5 Returned items must be packed properly and safely, preferably in the original packaging. The RMA number should be marked clearly on the outside of the package. Infortrend is not responsible for any damage or loss during transportation due to improper packaging.
2.6 Infortrend strongly suggests that the customer first contacts Infortrend's technical support or sales department for an initial analysis of possible causes and solutions for any encountered problems before returning product for repair.
Note that customers shall bear the shipping costs (subject to Section 4 below) if no defects are found in the returned products.
Grounds for Refusing Returned Materials
If any of the following conditions exist, the returned products may be rejected by Infortrend's RMA department and returned to the customer at the customer's expense:
- No RMA number was issued.
- Late return of defective products. (Please refer to Section 2.4)
- Contents of the package do not match the RMA issued.
- Returned products are missing components (such as ICs, resistors, capacitors, etc.).
- Failure to ship products according to the agreed method of shipping.
- Failure to obtain customer's approval for the repair charge of defective non-warranty product.
Infortrend shall inform the customer of the repair cost in advance. Repair charges may be included with the customer's next purchase order or paid separately. Customers should request the repair charge from sales person or sales assistant in charge of their account.
Restrictions on Use of Products
The products sold by Infortrend are solely designed for general commercial use and are not intended or authorized for use with application, including, without limitation, any medical, nuclear facilities, or direct life support machine, in which failure of the products would lead to death, bodily injury or catastrophic property damage.
EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS WARRANTY SET FORTH HEREIN, INFORTREND MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES REGARDING THE PRODUCT, WHETHER EXPRESS, ORAL, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW, OR AS A RESULT OF USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. INFORTREND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR WARRANTIES OTHERWISE ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT AND ANY OTHER MATERIALS AND SERVICES, AND WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING.
THE REMEDIES STATED IN THIS DOCUMENT CONSTITUTE THE CUSTOMER'S EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND INFORTREND'S SOLE LIABILITY FOR BREACH OF THE LIMITED WARRANTIES SET FORTH HEREIN.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL INFORTREND'S TOTAL, CUMULATIVE LIABILITY ARISING FROM THE SALE, USE AND DISPOSITION OF THE PRODUCT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF ACTUAL DIRECT DAMAGES, UP TO THE CHARGES (IF RECURRING, 12 MONTHS' CHARGES APPLY) FOR THE PRODUCT THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF THE CLAIM.
IN NO EVENT SHALL INFORTREND BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER OR ANY THE OTHER FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, INCURRED BY THAT PARTY, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE OR PRODUCT LIABILITY) OR WARRANTY, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE, USE AND DISPOSITION OF THE PRODUCT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Summary of Infortrend Warranty Policy
|Regular Warranty||Out of Warranty||Non-Warranty||Optional Extended Warranty|
|Warranty Period||First 36 /12 months||After 36 /12 months||---||Extra 24 months after standard warranty expiration|
|Cost of Shipping to Infortrend||Paid by customer||Paid by customer||Paid by customer||Paid by customer|
|Cost of Shipping to Customer||Paid by Infortrend||Paid by customer||Paid by customer||Paid by Infortrend|
|Repair / Replacement Policy||Repair or replace with new, comparable or reconditioned||Repair / Return||Repair / Return||Repair or replace with new, comparable or reconditioned|
|Response Time / Repair Charge||Please inquire||Please inquire||Please inquire||Please inquire|
Infortrend reserves the right to make adjustments and/or changes to this warranty policy from time to time without notice.
Please call the numbers as detailed in Section 2.3 with any questions concerning Infortrend's warranty and repair policy.